Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mini Picture Frame

Mini Picture Frame




I found this tiny frame amongst my large collection of frames today. I wasn't sure what I would do with it. After pondering it for a while, I knew just what I would make.
I decided this was going to be an additional piece of my niece's gift. I needed some scrapbooking paper, craft paint,(which I switched to green) ribbon, some letter stickers (which I also switched for another colour) and a very dirty little frame. Ewww! I took the frame apart and I washed and painted the frame. I cut scrapbooking paper to fit inside the frame. I wrote my niece's name with the stickers on scrapbook paper.  I assembled everything back together and stapled a ribbon hanger onto the back of the frame. 
So simple and sweet.

I hung it from the bulletin board/jewelry holder that I made her yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. What a lucky little girl! Is that a cute little butterfly in the corner? Love the colours and how well it goes with the jewelry holder. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terry! Yes, it is a butterfly in the corner.

    ReplyDelete