Friday, April 15, 2011

Topiary

Topiary




This one was so easy to make. I picked up all my supplies at the dollar store.



I started by giving my pot a coat of paint. I then cut my floral foam to fit the pot and secured it with hot glue. I found my piece of dowel much easier to paint when I inserted it into the floral foam. I then proceeded to glue my ball of greenery to the top of my dowel. I glued a little moss onto the floral foam. That's it! Very easy and inexpensive.




I also had a frame which I wanted to put something other then a photograph in. I had a leftover piece of material which I cut to fit inside the frame. I then used scrapbooking letters to write "family" and stuck it onto my material. Can it get any easier then that?



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you got all the stuff for the topiary at the dollar store. Sweet! I really think I am going to have to copy that one.

    ReplyDelete